Auction Terms and Conditions1. The auction takes place voluntarily and against immediate cash payment. The starting prices are minimum prices. "Maximum" bids are taken into account up to five times the starting price. Rölli Auktionen AG has the right to withdraw or refuse to knock down any lot. Additionally, it may exclude persons from the auction. The bidding increments are binding.
2. The sequence, combination or withdrawal of lots is decided by the auctioneer.
3. Lots are awarded to the highest bidder by knockdown. Written bids are executed by Rölli Auktionen AG in strict conformity with the principal's interests. In the event of identical bids, the first one received takes precedence. Our bidding increments are binding. We cannot be made liable for technical problems in connection with the life auction (i.e. delay, new start, etc.). The spoken word of the auctioneer is binding for the knock-down.
4. A commission of 28% is added to the hammer price. It includes all taxes. For exportation and Swiss dealers a commission of 22% is added to the ammer price. The Swiss Value Added Tax (VAT) of 7.7% will be added to the grand total of the auction invoice. VAT is not charged if you allow us to export the goods for you; alternatively we will refund the VAT on receipt of the authorised VAT refund form.
5. Knock-down obliges to take delivery. The purchased lot must be paid within 10 days upon date of the invoice. In case of advance payment the lots are despatched upon receipt of the payment. In the event of payment delay on the part of the purchaser or refusal to take delivery, Rölli Auctions Ltd. reserves the right to charge interest (1% per month) and reminding fees (CHF 50.- each for the first and second reminder).
6. The lots on auction have been described with greatest care. Offset pleas of any type are precluded. For photographed stamps, the photograph is determinative as to margins, perforations, cancellations, etc. Complaints as to quality must be received not later than 5 days upon receipt of the stamp involved. Complaints regarding genuineness, proof of forgery must be presented with a certificate of an official expert. The original lots which are the subject of the complaint must be submitted in the original condition. Complaints do not have the consequence of extending the time limit for payment and we have to be informed immediately. Expertization marks of recognized experts who are liable for their errors are not considered to be alterations. Rölli Auctions AG declines any warranty for collections, mixed lots and accumulations. Indications of catalogue prices with the note "n.A." (indication by the supplier) are not relevant for the auctioneer.
7. Until full payment of the invoice all purchased lots remain in possession of the auctioneer. The purchaser is liable for transportation, customs declaration, loss as well as for any deficiency.
8. With the submission of bids or purchase requests, the above terms of auction sale are accepted to their full extent. In case of dispute, the original German version of the Terms of Auction Sales applies.
9. The terms and conditions usual in the trade apply as well as the rules according to OR 229-236. Place of performance and exclusive court venue is Hochdorf, Switzerland.
© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved
|0.00 - 100.00||CHF||10.00|
|100.00 - 500.00||CHF||20.00|
|500.00 - 1'000.00||CHF||50.00|
|1'000.00 - 2'000.00||CHF||100.00|
|2'000.00 - 5'000.00||CHF||200.00|
|5'000.00 - 10'000.00||CHF||500.00|
|over 10'000.00||CHF||10 %|
Sold at Auction
Price (no guarantee)
(app. 650 EUR)
End date of bidding:
September 16th, 2021, 12:00 CEST
Current Auction Time (MET): Tuesday 28th 2021 September 2021 - 16:34